I think every mom (if not woman) has, or should have, an emergency or “must have” list. These are things that we seem to always run out of, but don’t think about restocking until we’re in desperate need of them!
Like…deodorant. I always remember to put it ON in the morning, but I rarely remember when I run out to pick up some more.
Or…tampons! Yep, you’d think there’d be NO WAY I’d run out when I know exactly how awful those
weeks days are. But alas…
What’s a mom/lady to do? Keep her own emergency stash of course! Secretly. Like, not even tell the husband that we have this little cache stored away! Because the next time HE runs out of TP, guess where he’s going? It ain’t the store, ladies.
So without further ado, here is my personal list. Feel free to add to it in the comments!
- Female products: I have the boxes of various items on hand (on display in the master bathroom, aka the “girls bathroom”) but I never remember to check the # left in the box. So I keep a handful (enough to get me to the store at some point that day) somewhere under the sink, just in case.
- Toilet paper: Yep…Mom has an emergency roll stashed away for..well..emergencies!
- Pantyhose: Cuz it never fails I have a run in every pair I own when it’s time to attend a funeral or fancy night out!
- Chocolate bar: Does this even require explanation?
- Starbucks gift card: Mom needs a special, expensive latte every now and then (when she’s alone of course)
- Target gift card: Basically the same reason for the Starbucks gift card.
- $20 bill: You never know when the urge for cupcakes or sushi will strike but you don’t want to leave a paper trail of receipts